At Dignify, we design & build digital products that have a positive impact for both companies and their customers
We are committed to guiding clients towards effective digital investments that deliver value quickly and consistently. “Return on Digital” has become our guiding principle.
Concretely, we design & build web / eCom platforms and custom enterprise applications, we provide digital expertise & consulting in different areas (audits, design system set-up, expert capabilities for tech domains, design sprints), and we specialize in Marketing Automation & CRM solutions.
We’re looking for a Commercial and Strategy lead, to help us grow the business, by proactively approaching potential clients, being their trusted advisor, as well as designing the strategies to address their needs.
- As a strong strategic thinker, you understand the customer-related challenges of your clients
- You design the strategies needed to address your clients’ challenges. In this process you integrate the expertise and experience of your colleagues at all entities of the Customer Collective Group.
- You continue to enhance the offering and strategic market positioning of the studio value proposition (e.g. specializations in certain technologies or UX trends like accessibilities)
- You design the concrete action plans to realize the defined strategies
Trusted advisor to CMOs and CIOs
- As a provider of solutions and services, building a trusted relation with your client is key. This relation is built on digital product expertise and trust.
- You develop a strong relationship with the client, focused on long term collaboration and trust
- You are a great listener, allowing your client to open up and share his challenges
- You further expand the client portfolio by proactively searching for business opportunities and building strong relationship.
- You translate client needs into compelling proposals
- You defend your proposed strategies and plans, integrate your client’s feedback.
- You negotiate and close the deal
- You manage client relationships to secure a high satisfaction & quality level, and long-lasting collaborations
Is this you?
We’re looking for a passionate colleague with:
- A proven track record in designing/ building digital products, in a consulting environment
- A passion for new trends, new products and new marketing technology, curious and continuously developing strategic marketing skills. You can translate these into new solutions
- Strong consulting skills:
- Able to engage, influence & educate
- Analytical mindset, well structured, problem solving approach and attitude
- Relationship building skills; ability to listen and uncover clients’ needs and challenges
- A true commercial mentality
- A sales driven attitude, getting energy from helping our clients, building business and reaching the set objectives
- Fluency in English/ Dutch or French
At Dignify, we strongly invest in our people, offering a nurturing, dynamic and fast-growing environment. We combine the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a fast scaling company with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations. We deliver exciting projects at our clients, ranging from leading medium-sized companies towards large corporations active in virtually all sectors.
Dignify is part of Customer Collective, an ecosystem that supports companies to achieve rapid growth through a passionate focus on their customers. The marketing and technology group focuses on three pillars that are also the prerequisites for a successful commercial transformation: strategy, technology & data and growth marketing, creative and performance.
Since 2021, Customer Collective has joined forces with The House of Marketing, Upthrust, Fightclub, Dignify, addData, EnoRm and Webworks. Unlike other ecosystems in the European market, the companies work closely together: for each project, profiles with complementary expertise and skills are selected to generate as much impact as possible.
Customer Collective is supported by Down2Earth Capital. The group has more than 450 employees in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
More information at www.customercollective.eu.